Sunday, April 6, 2008

Some Photos

Recently flooded rice field near my house.





Yer another field. These water logged fields are excellent mosquito incubators. That means I have to go on mosquito patrol before bed every night. Nothing worse than buzzing in your ear right before you fall asleep.






Lion's Head Mountain- A trail network with a bunch of temples.







View at Lion's Head. Cool pagoda.
Huge temple up there in the mountains.



I didn't know you could headbang in Buddhist heaven.




Check out the earlobes.






Lobes.







That is my office on the left. We have our own farm. Well it is not really my company's farm but I guess "zoning" is relative so things are all mixed up. I like to watch the farmer on my break sometimes and I am pretty sure that stuff he sprays is not organic.








We also have our own chicken. The only explanation I have been able to get is that he is good for eating centipedes.





Also next to the office we have a pretty cool gate and a guard dog. Don't worry, he is just sleeping. Actually all he does is sleep in the street, bark at cars and show up in the restaurant to eat left over pork chops. I am jealous.










No comments: