Thursday, August 23, 2007

Censorship

I may have mentioned this before but I cannot see this blog. I can only upload the posts. I am pretty sure the communists don't like me writing about girls dancing on bars and old ladies hawking loogies.

In fact, I am pretty sure the commies have tried to break into my place to confiscate my computer but the cops are too frail to break down the door to my apartment.

I can also attest that my brain is turning into oatmeal since I have been reading the good news only censored newspaper everyday. Also, I got tired of fixing the satellite every two weeks so I am stuck on the one English language channel. The news is all good. Business is booming, farmers are happy, young people are getting married, old people are healthy and the cops always get their man. While my brain may be oatmeal, I feel great.

Anyway, rest assured that while the economic miracle is in place, the communists are firmly in control.

No comments: